Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 11/11/2001 5:26:58 PM EST
I am looking for a small revolver, its intended use will be CCW, and I was comparing the Ruger SP 101 3 1/16” against the Taurus 605 SS in 2”. I think I will get the 605, but I wonder if this is really a "pocket gun" or a "IWB", I have never seen one, and my local FFL does not carry any, I have to pay for it and then he will order one, and if I don't like it, that is too bad; as I do not want to get stuck with a gun I don’t like, not to mention all the crap that I have to go through in order to get a hand gun purchase order from the Police, could you please add some and or give your opinion, Please. I am looking for feed back on reliability, accuracy, is it well made? Etc.

Thank you.

P.S Will not buy or consider any *&* revolver.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 3:33:29 AM EST
I have the exact model 605 your asking about. I like it a lot. Shoots good, looks good and feels good. I usually only shoot .38 Special in mine. .357 mag is a bit rough on my wrists. It is very similar to the S&W model 60. Get the Taurus, you will like it.

Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:30:03 PM EST
Ahhh!, thanks Paco, I have ordered one, will be here by Wed, but won't pick it up until Saturday, will post pics ASAP.

Thank you again for your input.
Carlos
Top Top