Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2016 2:58:21 PM EDT
Greetings all,    I am looking to replace  a holster for my PT111 G2....  and have seen some holster sites that state the holsters made for the Glock 26, are compatible and a good fit.   if so, this could expand the variety of available holsters for this pistol.  Has anyone used a glock 26 holster successfully with a PT111 G2??

thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 3:59:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I recently purchased a used Glock 26/27/33 Galco summer comfort holster on the EE. It fits the PT-111 G2 well and has good retention w/o a thumbstrap. However, I personally prefer Mitch Rosen gun leather for its superior retention.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a Cooks kydex IWB for my PT111 and it's excellent.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 3:55:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Uncle Mike's Kydex Paddle Holster Size 31 for the HK USP Compact fits.  Part #54311 right hand and #54312 left hand.  About $20 on Amazon.com.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 9:37:13 AM EDT
[#4]
DeSantis Pocketuk for a G26 worked for me when I had mine
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 6:29:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I was a little standoffish at
first, but I have a couple of
the sticky holsters. They seem
cheap, but the amazing comfort
that they provide iwb, is wonderful.

Not real high speed operator
type gear, but I love mine for
times when I'm in a business
or casual environment.

The sticky aspect to the design
really keeps them in place, once
you get them positioned.

I carry my PT111 & 745C, as
well as full size guns, like my
Glock 17 & 22 in them.

Very comfortable.

Later!

John
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 12:00:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 8/4/2016 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Local Dallas area leather maker cobbled this together for $40. I like it so far.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:47:15 PM EDT
[#8]
the FIST (Brand) 1BK  is what I use for the G2. It has about the thinnest Kydex you can find, and the Velcro allows me to easily adjust to wear appendix or any side position from 1 to 5. FIST holsters take a while to ship, and are not the cheapest option ... but I love this holster for the G2. Can also be found on Amazon at times

FIST 1BK

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Have a Badger State Kydex holster I picked up on eBay for $35.

Basic but nice and sturdy.

Very nice people to buy from. Handwritten thank you note in package.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#10]
I found a few options when searching for a holster for mine.  Want to carry it and use it in IDPA competition and don't care for IWB.  

I wound up buying the On Your 6 Designs OWB Holster which is a company based out of San Antonio.  I almost bought the Vedder Light Draw OWB holster as well because they offer a pancake belt loop for their holster which I really like for a CC holster.  It really helps draw the holster closer into my body but the On Your 6 holster looks a little more low profile overall.  

We'll see I should have my holster in week or two if I don't like it I can always pick up a Vedder with the pancake loops.

Edit-Amazon also offers a few options.  The kydex ones I saw are all IWB though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I use a Clinger Atom.  Usually appendix, 12:00.  Also at 4:00.  I wish it went higher on the body side so it's easier to reholster.

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:39:16 PM EDT
[#12]
A P226 holster will also work. I have two, one leather, one kydex. When I'm hiking I just throw it into a USMC coyote brown mag pouch. (Takes two 5.56 mags, not the double pouch that takes 4) It has been very secure, and is a cheap, under the radar, flap holster that doesn't freak out tourists and is actually quite fast to get into. In fact, it's going with me in the morning.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:01:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Amazon.com I picked up a leather OWB by Outbags for $32 shipped to my door. I love it and it was made the the PT111 G2
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Check We the people holster. I ordered one for my G2C. They are on sale right now. Free Shipping.

We The People Holsters
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I found a few options when searching for a holster for mine.  Want to carry it and use it in IDPA competition and don't care for IWB.

I wound up buying the On Your 6 Designs OWB Holster which is a company based out of San Antonio.  I almost bought the Vedder Light Draw OWB holster as well because they offer a pancake belt loop for their holster which I really like for a CC holster.  It really helps draw the holster closer into my body but the On Your 6 holster looks a little more low profile overall.

We'll see I should have my holster in week or two if I don't like it I can always pick up a Vedder with the pancake loops.

Edit-Amazon also offers a few options.  The kydex ones I saw are all IWB though.
View Quote
Just to piggyback, the On Your 6 folks are great people.  They used to go to the SAXET gun shows until their business picked up so much they couldn't afford to be out of the shop.  Their stuff is well made and it lasts.  I got one of their holsters for my PT140 (gen 1), which also fit my wife's PT111.  I just got my replacement pistols (both PT111 G2s), but I haven't checked out the fit.  I'm betting they'll work.
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 7:22:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I just got a chance to check, and yes, my new PT111 G2s fit very well in my On Your 6 PT140 holster.  I’m glad I don’t have to get a new one, because this one is really nice.
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#17]
CY6 on Amazon for 37.00 IWB Kydex. Veteran owned Co.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top