Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2016 10:34:26 AM EDT
Greetings,     I have a Taurus PT111 G2, and am a fan of the nylon pancake holsters. I looked at Blackhawk, and their size chart, but it actually looks like possibly more than on of them MAY fit the bill...   does anyone know which Blackhawk 3 slot nylon pancake holster would be the best fit for a PT111 G2?   I e-mailed Blackhawk, but got no response.   My main like for the pancake holster is my preference for OWB carry, and the fact that they pull the firearm in nice and tight to the body.   any input would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#1]
We use Serpas for a USP compact for ours IIRC. Fits surprisingly well.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 7:14:50 AM EDT
[#2]
get whatever one is recommended for a G26/19 and you'll be fine.  May want to look for a bagmaster one on ebay though as you could source one a lot cheaper in an identical design.  I occasionally use one for my P83 or PM Mak.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:09:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I was at the gun shop ytesterday looking for a holster for mine. We tried 4 different ones for the Glock 26 and none of them would fit like everyone keeps talking about on this forum. I'm glad I didnt just order something on line. We did try one that was for, Ithink, the Glock 30 he said. It fit in there nice and wouldnt fall out but it was a little loose if you needed to run or bounce around for some odd reason
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top