Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2014 10:30:08 AM EDT
Compared to the lcp I used to have, the trigger spring seems at least 200% lighter, the slide return is also at least half as step gas the ruger, even the magazine spring is softer.....   So why did ruger make all theirs' so hard/strong?

I am findin very little to dislike with the Taurus....   The grip I ackward but it's a only 380 so that's the price we pay.

Link Posted: 5/28/2014 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Because it's not going to work for shit anyway, why would they use the proper spring?
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Had one and loved it. I put an rtk trigger spring kit on mine. Great little gun, never had a problem out of mine.

Sold it last week to take advantage of the PSA memorial day sales, and order my first ar.
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Know where I can get a blue gun of it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Because Taurus knows what they're doing.  Absolutely great guns. I've carried my TCP as a backup duty gun for 4 years now and I'm still very happy with how the springs and other parts have held up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Know where I can get a blue gun of it?
View Quote

FYI, rings does NOT make a blue gun TCP yet. They have a Caracal and a PMR30...go figure.

They are always working on new things so keep watching their website.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Taurus .380 TCP and have had trouble with the clip popping out after every round. I don't know if it was the ammo i was using or the gun itself. Any comments?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Because it's not going to work for shit anyway, why would they use the proper spring?
View Quote

Own one, or just a hater?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I've had mine for two years now and had no problems with it or the factory mags. (C suffix)
I have a Promag extended mag that will jam at least once per load. (I think it's more for the earlier models)
It's accurate and reliable but a snappy little fucker.
I put a Hogue grip around it and smoothed the frame seam and edges on the trigger guard.
Still not as nice to shoot as a Beretta 84 but then, what .380 is?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top