Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2013 7:05:12 PM EDT
Had a friend do me a favor so I was looking to thank him with a box or two of ammo for his Judge. I'm guessing the Judge can't handle the 45 Colt hot rounds thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Had a friend do me a favor so I was looking to thank him with a box or two of ammo for his Judge. I'm guessing the Judge can't handle the 45 Colt hot rounds thanks
View Quote

I don't see why it wouldn't handle hot 45 colt loads.  Check Hornady.
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Circuit or Federal?
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 8:55:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 200 Grain XPB Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20  

Winchester Super-X Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain Silvertip Hollow Point Box of 20

Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) +P 225 Grain Barnes XPB Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free Box 20   In  Stock   Be Quick
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 10:29:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Circuit or Federal?
View Quote

It's a pistol with maybe a 3 inch max barrel. Have not seen it for around a year
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:54:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

PDX Winchester loads give me vg- excellent patterns to 25' with the .45 Discs (3 Discs & 12 BBs with the 2.5" Cylinder and 4 discs & 16 BBs with the 3")  ...hands down beats the "buckshot" or birdshot load patterns.

Recoil is manageable and I keep the PDX in both my J's
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 3:00:46 AM EDT
[#6]
The Winchester PDX1 410 is good, as well as the PDX1 45 Colt. They sell a combo pack.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 3:21:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

PDX Winchester loads give me vg- excellent patterns to 25' with the .45 Discs (3 Discs & 12 BBs with the 2.5" Cylinder and 4 discs & 16 BBs with the 3")  ...hands down beats the "buckshot" or birdshot load patterns.

Recoil is manageable, and have better in-bedroom or carjacking  hit probability vs. Birdshot/a few buckshot or a  .45 Colt slug.  

We test routinely at varying distances and keep the PDX in both J's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top