Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2013 10:30:02 PM EDT
Looling at getting one anyone got anything to say?[?
Link Posted: 8/8/2013 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I like them, they are a decent, affordable choice for self protection. The triggers aren't the best, a little long in the pull and can be a little heavy for some people. If your buying a new one get plenty of ammo and shoot the piss out of it the first couple months, if anything goes wrong with it in the first 90 days they will pay the shipping to send it back.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a like new the best i can tell it had a box ran down the pipe iv had no problems with it at all. JHP Feed great in it i like that you can change the back strap out. It is heavy for a carry gun but no worse then a 1911 iv ran z max and a hand full of other ammo in it. Shoot where i aim no problems with anything  my favorite pistol iv owned so far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top