Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2017 12:05:52 PM EDT
Hey guys. Got a promotion at work from Sgt (about 75% of the time on the road) to LT (about 3% of the time on the road) and I'm looking for a OWB holster for a G23 with a TRL1.

I'm still working nights so I want a holster that will fit the light so if I do have to run out on a call and have to throw my duty belt on I don't have to monkey around with putting on/taking off the light. As it is right now I have to run out at least a couple times a night but that will be less at the end of the month when I get a new Sgt on my shift.

I would prefer either a paddle back or clips vs solid belt loops, again for the speed/ease if I have to throw on my duty belt.

Material (kydex, leather, hybrid) are open as long as its black. Been googling all morning and could only find one that looks like it would fit the bill, from Bravo Concealment. Just wanted to check and see if there any other brands/options out there before I pull the trigger on this one.

Thanks in advance,
J-
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Gcode makes great holsters with multiple different attachments.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Blackhawk Omnivore.  I like mine
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 9:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
cool thanks for the info guys I'll check those out.

J-
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Blue Line Concealment Light Bearing Holster
$65 for the holster with either 1.5" or 1.75" loops and another $9 for a G-Code paddle and/or $11 for the G-Code RTI hanger.

I bought one of these for my CZ P-01 and a TRL-1HL.  It's solid, locking on the light.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 2:53:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Blue Line Concealment Light Bearing Holster
$65 for the holster with either 1.5" or 1.75" loops and another $9 for a G-Code paddle and/or $11 for the G-Code RTI hanger.

I bought one of these for my CZ P-01 and a TRL-1HL.  It's solid, locking on the light.
View Quote
thanks

J-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top