Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2017 8:55:08 PM EDT
So after seeing everyone's reviews of the Safariland ALS holsters I decided to order one up and give it a try. I ordered a Safariland 6348 (ALS, G17, W/mounted light) and carried with it all weekend and practiced draw strokes a crap ton with it.
I'm sold. Wish I would have bought a slew load of these over my Bladetech WRS LVL2s. My Bladetechs are nice but IMO the Safariland is bringing a lot more to the table for half the cost. What feels like better materials, a better paddle attachment, more comfortable in my car sitting down (I almost have to always take the BT holster off for this) and a still useful locking system.
I'll be buying another one for my battle belt and picking one up for the wife's M&P for when I want to carry or shoot that at matches.
Maybe I'll do a review video on it after my next shift.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a fan as well. Started using them in Afghanistan and have several now. I just wish they made one to work with my Viridian X5L.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 5:15:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Love mine for work. Hides well enough with a loose shirt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top