Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2017 11:51:55 PM EDT
Currently using a Desantis Nemesis which I'm happy with as a pocket holster but would like to get either IWB or OWB as well, possibly both not finding many options that accomodate the TLR6. Open to both kydex and leather, prefer something with clips, and $100ish or less.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:09:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Call Hellbent Holsters and see if they've made one before. They get a lot of custom orders, so if they've done the combo before they will be able to make another.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:25:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call Hellbent Holsters and see if they've made one before. They get a lot of custom orders, so if they've done the combo before they will be able to make another.
View Quote
Looks like they're a possible option for IWB they have g42 with tlr6 option.

You have one of their IWB?
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 7:46:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I have an all kydex IWB for a full sized 1911 ad well as other pistol and mag carriers and they're all well built.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I know Dara and Tulster both make G43+TLR6 IWB kydex holsters.  I have them both for my G43 and both work and carry great.

Check thier websites for the G42 versions.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a DSG arms kydex IWB with that setup.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top