Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2017 5:49:19 PM EDT
What are you guys using for kydex mag pouches?
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I use JM custom and mastermind tactics mag carriers.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I should have specified OWB, I carry IWB, but don't want anything else in my pants. I have been carrying  CompTac and G-code mag pouches, but find they print more than my actual gun.

I borrowed a friend's Bravo concealment, and like it, but they seem to be prejudiced against lefties.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 8:11:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Kytex brand carriers are very popular and for good reason.
I have several for a variety of pistols.

https://www.kytexgear.com/products-page/pistol-mag-carriers/
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kytex brand carriers are very popular and for good reason.
I have several for a variety of pistols.

https://www.kytexgear.com/products-page/pistol-mag-carriers/
View Quote
These are my preferred choice as well and I now have almost a dozen for various handguns.  These are them most svelte and secure I've used; excellent Kydex mag carriers.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]
IBX Tactical. With the pancake wings, holds very close to the body.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Used to be Bravo, but like you mention, they now left us lefties in the dust. Does Raven still do left handed stuff? I prefer the Raven/Bravo style of OWB kydex mag pouch with wings.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Used to be Bravo, but like you mention, they now left us lefties in the dust. Does Raven still do left handed stuff? I prefer the Raven/Bravo style of OWB kydex mag pouch with wings.
View Quote
They seem to be in a weird transition phase. Clearing out some of their old stuff, but they don't have much in the way of new stock to replace the old stuff.

Their old style mag carriers were out of stock for Glock mags. They have a new "one size fits most" carrier that just looked cheap to me, but was priced in line with Raven stuff, and I'm not willing to pay Raven prices for "one size fits most".

I ended up buying one of their Hackathron signature series mag carriers since it was the only thing in stock that fit my needs. It was about double what I wanted to spend though.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Running Raven OWB mag carriers.  Friend of mine is left handed and he runs the same mag carriers.  Told me his were right handed when he bought them, but he just carefully heated the Kydex up and bent them back the other way.  I do not know how the heat will effect the Kydex but so far they are working for him.  YMMV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top