Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2017 7:54:00 PM EDT
I'm looking into ordering a double mag pouch for my xd 9. I love in Texas and I see that bravo concealment is a Texas company. What kind of quality are they? For 45$ I hope it's of good quality.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of their double magazine pouches.

Good quality stuff. However, I'm still grouchy with them because they stopped doing custom orders and left handed stuff.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Very, very good. Better finishing than Raven. But, yeah, no more custom or left hand stuff so they're dead to me.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very, very good. Better finishing than Raven. But, yeah, no more custom or left hand stuff so they're dead to me.
View Quote
Same. I have a really nice holster they made me for my 92A1 last year. I would order six more for my other light mounted Berettas but now that they stopped doing anything but right handed Glock and M&P holsters, KT Mech gets my orders these days.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm looking into ordering a double mag pouch for my xd 9. I love in Texas and I see that bravo concealment is a Texas company. What kind of quality are they? For 45$ I hope it's of good quality.
View Quote

I have their double mag pouch flashlight combo holster but they discontinued it. so far seems to work. I'd go Black Rhino Concealement for the graphics options or Raven for the better quality
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 2:16:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got my second holster from them, one for G43 and another for G19.  For the price, they are excellent IMO.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:59:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered that RTT holster set deal for dual mag holders and RTT holster for Glock and AR mag holder. It came looking pretty bad qc. Sharp edges that ride against the body so it will cut you from long term chaffing and plastic strips hanging all over the top parts of holster.  They also forgot to send the butterfly pancake loops I ordered. Luckily they are super nice about it and resent the butterfly loops and remaking the holster set. Just waiting 2 weeks to get replacement.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:12:55 AM EDT
[#7]
They make good stuff, but yeah just sucks their options are very limited now. But if they have what you need, I'm sure you'll be happy. 
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:40:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I went ahead and ordered from them, I have received the magizene pouch. It looks to be of great quality especially when compared to my cheap Blackhawk pouch I was using before. Definitely an improvement to say the least!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top