Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2017 11:42:44 PM EDT
I'm looking for advice on what duty holsters out there allow the use of a reflex sight? I read only in one place that they will work with most regular duty holsters just not Blackhawk wanted to find out if that is true.

I also wanted to see what sight people who have them like? I'm looking at the Vortex venom 3 MOA but want to hear about other ones out there thanks!
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm.  I thought it was the opposite--  Both of my Blackhawk holsters fit my Vortex Venom-equipped G19 just fine.  Others that I already had on hand did not.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 10:47:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hmmm.  I thought it was the opposite--  Both of my Blackhawk holsters fit my Vortex Venom-equipped G19 just fine.  Others that I already had on hand did not.
View Quote
My I have a older model mine covers the entire rear sight SERPA Level III one I have.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 9:49:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm looking for one as well safariland makes one that covers and protects the RMR but I think it has a huge price tag on it ? I'm thinking of going with nickydex  he makes a very nice quality product and price is reasonable ..

http://nickydex.com/owb-duty-holster/
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 11:57:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm looking for one as well safariland makes one that covers and protects the RMR but I think it has a huge price tag on it ? I'm thinking of going with nickydex  he makes a very nice quality product and price is reasonable ..

http://nickydex.com/owb-duty-holster/
View Quote
Nice holsters have to see if he might be able to make me one in brown.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top