Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2017 11:31:12 AM EDT
I can't find the height of the Suarez sights, but they are very tall.

I would like to try some sights that are visible through the optic, but not as tall as the Suarez.  Any suggestions on not so tall suppressor height or co-witness sights?

ETA using Trijicon RM06
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 11:14:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Which optic are you using?

Using and RMR 06 and Dawson MOS set on mine it's an absolute cowitness... wouldn't mind a lower 1/3rd cowitness but I'm pretty happy with the Dawsons.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 11:27:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd prefer the irons to be quick to pick up- which shorter sights can do better than talle rsights-  but I just want to use them primarily to assist/reinforce the presentation, and, obviously if the optic goes down I'd like to be able to see the irons...

I think true co witness on a RMR- sized optic results in too much stuff in the small window of the optic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top