Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2017 4:18:53 AM EDT
Recently purchased aht quick release belt from x concealment. Love the belt. Have an owb from JM custom kydex on order. Received the belt and the velcro end that is on my carry side goes to about 5 o'clock. Just wondering how you guys thread owb onto a belt like the one mentioned. It looks like ill be trying to thread both the layers of the belt through the loops? I carry at about 3 o'clock.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:07:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the same belt and it's been holding up great for the past 6 months or so.  What works for me is having the tail of all belts going to my left side as I don't want any extra material to deal with that impedes the holster.  So the X-Concealment belt goes on clockwise from 12:00, where my regular leather gun belt goes on counter clockwise leaving the bulk of the belt on the left side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top