Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2017 1:17:25 PM EDT
I have read that this holster will work for the SAR B6P Compact either designed for the H&K P30, or, the  Sig 226.  Can anyone recommend which of the two  is best for the SAR B6P compact?  

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a Blackhawk Serpa Concealment Holster Size 05 for the SIG 228/229/250DC as I've read it will work. I will verify after I get it (tomorrow).
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#2]
That holster mentioned above (Blackhawk Serpa Concealment holster #5) works great with my SAR B6P Compact. Not sure how good of a "concealment" holster it will be (with my body build) because if I wear it on my right side it (gun and holster) seems to stick out/make a bulge more than I desire, but is excellent for carry other than that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top