Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2017 10:16:37 PM EDT
Just bought a new car.  I'd like to outfit the passenger's seat-back cargo pocket with a holster to hold a G19.  Anything like that exist?  

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 10:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Adhesive backed hook and loop inside where you want it.
Then any one of the nylon and velcro options for inside tactical bags, vests etc.
or
Pocket holster with velcro patch added.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 5:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]
This could work with some solid velco. It will stick out a little since it was made for the 26.
I carry my 42 everyday in one. They are solid and last forever.

http://pocketholsters.com/Glock_Pocket-Wallet_Holster/glock_pocket-wallet_holster.html
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I was trying to avoid sticking velcro on or pinning anything to the upholstery.  I might end up doing it.  I just wanted to see if there was any other options.

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Any other ideas?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any other ideas?

Thanks

-Emt1581
View Quote
I just take my kydex clip-on holster and place it in the seat-back pocket. If I need to remove the gun while driving, I pull it out of the pocket and my index finger pops the holster off. When I stop, I put the holster back in my waistband and roll on.

Larry
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#7]
You could use a trigger guard kydex cover and rig a static line with paracord.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top