Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:27:06 PM EDT
Has anyone used this range bag?  It is off the chart steep in price, but seems to be well thought out and made.  The only video available on YouTube is by Yeager, and I just can't seem to make it through the entire video.

Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
It's 100% American made, so it will cost quite a bit more then other bags out there. I have had numerous bad experiences with that company and find the owner to be a complete idiot
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the heads up...the bag looks nice, but $300 for a range bag is hard to justify.

Did not know that about the owner....interesting.

Link Posted: 3/12/2017 2:51:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's 100% American made, so it will cost quite a bit more then other bags out there. I have had numerous bad experiences with that company and find the owner to be a complete idiot
View Quote

You don't mean SOE do you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top