Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2017 8:34:00 PM EDT
My used but new to me G-Code XST Holster w/RTI Wheel arrived yesterday. It's for my G17 Gen 3. Got one heck of a deal on it so I said why not. Currently I use a G-Code OSH for this pistol when I carry it. My style of RTI Wheel has the loops that I guess could hook onto a 1.5" belt with movement that I don't want or need. Saw something about HSGI tactical belts for these types of RTI loops. Plus, I guess I could hook on single or double AR15 magazine pouches and pistol too. By no means am I high speed low drag any longer. I'm late 50's high drag low speed. But I like the concept of this type of set up for what ever I may encounter in the future.

Can anyone recommend a moderate priced quality HSGI belt for what I'm looking for. I appreciate it. Thx!

Link Posted: 2/5/2017 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 7:59:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes/no. Was looking for something without suspenders. I appreciate the input.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 7:15:59 AM EDT
[#3]
You can take them off.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 4:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can take them off.
View Quote

Thx. Will keep in mind as I keep searching.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I use the G-code operator belt and am very happy with it. It is lined with the "hook" portion of velcro to allow your RTI holster mount to be secured to the belt. Another plus about the belt is that G-code offers a inner belt for this belt that has the "loop" portion of the velcro on the outside. When I use the inner belt with it I basically have a set up that sticks together and I can keep my all my gear on my outer belt and I dont have to take all my mag pouches, holster, etc off the belt just to thread it. That being said it also works just fine as a normal threadable belt. Another thing I like about the Gcode operator belt is that it is a dual layer belt and has stiched areas to allow for mounting other accessories using their "R" or "P" clips which is basically a modified molle clip and work awesome in conjunction with their scorpion mag pouches.

Link Posted: 4/12/2017 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I use a Ronin Tactics Senshi Belt with this exact Holster.

RONIN TACTICS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top