Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2017 10:56:02 PM EDT
I finally got around to getting some new 3-gun gear for my 2011.  I wanted something with a little bit different look, so I custom ordered the holster and mag pouches in the Kryptek Neptune pattern.  Everything came from Fury Holsters. The holster is from their range series, the mag pouches are from their minimalist line.  As always, the guys at Fury are easy to deal with, and craftsmanship is top notch.  I was kind of wondering if I needed level II retention for the heavy 2011, but I don't think retention is going to be an issue with this holster.  Whatdya think?

Link Posted: 1/31/2017 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a couple of their OWB holsters and they are solid quality stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top