Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2017 6:11:15 PM EDT
Hey Guys,
We just got the girlfriend a glock 42 before christmas. We are looking for a IWB holster that could work with leggings/not wearing a belt. I saw that there is a company called eclipse holsters that has a IWB that utilizes a ulti-clip that advertises it can connect to any type of clothing, any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Belly bands seem to be really popular for that type of dress. 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
We have two G42s in the family and I love them for being so light, even with 8-rounds (7+1 with a Magguts follower).  I can stick it in my pocket and hardly feel it for the rest of the day.  Much preferred over my old S&W 642.  

I agree that a belly band sounds like the way to go, as anything that clips onto those leggings will still be a weight and retention issue despite the G42 being so light.  

I'd like to find an excellent  belly band myself at some point for deep concealment and running on mountain trails, but I am not in the know when it comes to which one.  In for recommendations.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:36:34 PM EDT
[#3]
how about lets get some belly band recommendations? thanks everyone!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Sticky holsters all I use
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Sticky holsters all I use
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Has she looked at the flashbang bra holsters? The glock 42 will disappear with even a semi-fitted shirt on my wife.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#7]
https://www.qccholsters.com/
I am not affiliated with these holsters. i purchased it because i wear nike and adidas sweat pants alot and basketball style shorts and i am a big dude about 275 pounds and 6'3" the magnet works great for when you do not have a belt on. that is why i bought a 42 was for just flat a lighter gun. i carry with only the six rounds one in pipe and 5 in mag. yes it will tend to drag your waistline down a little with vigorous movement but it will not come off the wasteband. i been carrying with it about a month now and i like it. in jeans it would be hard to draw from but in athletic style clothing I think it is a decent holster for that type of clothing. Oh i bought the medium holster. there are videos on the site geared towards women with women using the holsters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top