Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2017 10:34:18 AM EDT
Listed some 12 round mags in the EE. Had no idea buyer was from Maryland until payment was made and ship to address was received. So should i cancel deal or break them down and send as parts kits?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:45:50 AM EDT
[#1]
cancel

this state is not friendly for anything over 10rds

he should know better
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Just send the mags. Do you think you'll be prosecuted or something?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just send the mags. Do you think you'll be prosecuted or something?
View Quote

IDK if MD is as blind as CO is to the mag issue.   I can hope they are.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Their law states the purchaser can buy std capacity mags outside of the state. They'd have to prove they were shipped in.

Illegal to purchase, sell or manufacture magazines with a capacity of greater than 10 rounds within Maryland. However, possession of magazines greater than 10 rounds is legal if purchased out of state. These may not, however, be transferred to a subsequent owner unless done so outside the state of Maryland.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:47:06 AM EDT
[#5]
state police are known to go to gun shows and internet locations to buy mags over 10 rounds, and then make arrests

just fyi
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Believe me ,i feel the folks behind enemy lines deserve the same gun freedoms alot of us enjoy. However i dont make laws, but due to those laws I must abide by them to the best of my ability. Deal cancelled and refunded.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#7]
On a side note. This member is active in trying to purchase high caps in the EE. Doesnt make sense.  He has a ton of positive feedback and i really dont give damn what people do but why not just cross state lines and buy what you want legally and bring back. Thats what i would do.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Go ahead and ship them.  You really think MDSP is going to come to Indianan to bust you?

Just watch your cornhole if you ever find yourself in Maryland.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#9]
They are perfectly legal to own in MD, they just can't be purchased/transferred WITHIN state lines. Any MD resident is free to drive 10 miles into DE, PA, WV, VA, etc and buy whatever they want, and bring it back into MD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top