Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2016 3:20:44 PM EDT
I just have to give a little review of the magpul original belt. This belt is a 2 piece design made of polymer under thick leather sewn together. The buckle can be quickly changed out to a different style but the one it comes with is very classy. The belt is very rigid , which is good for wearing a holster but is very comfortable I'm not sure how they manage this lol. the polymer is supposed to prevent it from stretching and becoming v shaped like a straight leather belt. Anyway, I love this belt and it is so robust I'll be surprised if I ever wear it out. Got mine on amazon with the used/ damaged option  for about 45% off. If there is some sort of imperfection I can't find it and it still had the factory tags attached.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the review!

v/r

Shaun
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:17:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm getting one for xmas. It's the only simple piece of gear I've been excited to buy in a while lol. I have other gun belts but the traditional look and Tier 1 level of it being Magpul sold me on buying one
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#3]
So, I've been wearing this belt every day since it came in. It's been great, I even wear it as an under belt now when in uniform since it doesn't flex in the back. It is the best belt hands down I've ever used. Good job mag-pul!
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:08:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Eww. Doesn't the buckel dig in under ur duty belt?

I tried with a cobra buckel style once and it was awful lol.

I got my El Origional for myself for xmas as mentioned. I am loving the shit out of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top