Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2016 10:33:17 PM EDT
My wife needs a new running holster to replace her Pistol Wear (PT1 I believe.) The snaps have become loose and the electric is stretched out to the point it's no longer tight. Is there a better option than the PW stuff that's come out in the last few years? No, I haven't contacted PW yet to see if they'd do anything but imagine they only have a year warranty any way.

Gun in question is a Sig P938 with spare mag.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Hill People Gear Kit Bag?
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Fine for me maybe but something a bit more inconspicuous for her.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 8:56:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe just buy another PT-1? How long has she had it and how often has she run with it that it's worn out now?
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe just buy another PT-1? How long has she had it and how often has she run with it that it's worn out now?
View Quote

Two years, 2-3 times a week. I'm going to call them and see what they recommend. She's washed it (soaked it) a few times but admittedly it's still pretty nasty. Perhaps a gentle wash with a heavy Oxy-Clean to dissipate the salt some. Yeah you're right, probably another one is in order.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:08:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I would probably get the PT-2, the PT-1 is bigger than needed for a P938. I've had mine for probably 6-7 years and its still holding up well. I'm not a big time runner but it has seen a good amount of running plus a lot of use with workout type clothes when its hot here (most of the time).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top