Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2016 9:32:01 PM EDT
What are you using?  I am not opposed to hybrid style, leather, or kydex but it MUST be IWB,  No appendix either.  3-5 o'clock position for RH.  Alien gear worth a shot or no?
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:07:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Alien Gear 3.0 for my vp9 and g43 trl-6 and i really like them both very comfortable and forget they are even there, i wear them at the 3 o'clock position.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:28:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Another vote for Alien Gear.  I carry a HK P30 9mm and love it.  I carry at the 3-4.

Also have another Alien Gear for my XDS 9mm.  Most comfortable holsters I've had.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:56:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been very happy with both Clinger holsters I've used for IWB.
The Stingray for my FNS-9c and the Atom for the XD9 subcompact.  I'm not a fan of the smaller clip on the Atom, but it tucks in tight.  The wide plastic clip on their Stingray is like superglue... very secure.  Both fit the gun they were designed for better than the big name brand holsters I have and they are very inexpensive.  I'll keep buying from Clinger any day.

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#5]
These are the two IWB holsters I'm currently using with my P30SK.  They both work reasonably well, and are comfortable for me.

Stealth Gear mini.

Cook's IWB.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Sold the P30SK.  Felt too top heavy and very unbalanced.  

Stealthgear takes the cake as the most overpriced holster available in my opinion.  $99 for that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top