Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2016 7:34:59 PM EDT
I've got a Gcode incog and I'd like to try out a wedge and maybe a wing for AIWB. Is there anywhere that sells them separately from a holster?
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
DIY holsters.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw somebody in the ccw rig thread used a gel heel cup like goes in a shoe for his wedge. Said it worked great
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 10:58:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I got my wedge from JM Customs.  Then I got a "claw" from Raven Concealment and modified it to fit my Incog.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#4]
What I have found I like using for a wedge is a large pool noodle.

I cut about two inches off. Then cut that piece in half. Then trim out the inside to approximate shape of your holster.

After putting on the holster I reach behind and put the foam at the bottom of the holster. It will not move a bit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 1:39:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got my wedge from JM Customs.  Then I got a "claw" from Raven Concealment and modified it to fit my Incog.
View Quote

Very interested in pics of this, could you post some? I have an incog that I don't wear because it doesn't conceal well on me at all. I have tried both of their mojo mounting options, and neither is doing the trick.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 5:22:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Very interested in pics of this, could you post some? I have an incog that I don't wear because it doesn't conceal well on me at all. I have tried both of their mojo mounting options, and neither is doing the trick.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I too would be interested to see what you did.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here. The claw is actually for an incog even though I'm not sure if I like appendix yet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll try to get a couple pics of it tonight when I get home
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#9]
pics as promised.  The wing is lower than I like.  I need to get longer screws and mount it higher on the tensioner for the holster.  The wedge is mounted to the back of the holster via velcro.  I couldn't find where I put my wedge so it's not in the pics.  But I think i prefer to not use the wedge now.  For me it didn't help conceal much better so I run without it now.

Link Posted: 10/7/2016 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the pics!
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 5:55:39 AM EDT
[#11]
+2 on the pics, I really appreciate it. Seems simple enough to do, did you use the hardware(screws) from the Incog or did you have to use other hardware to make it work? Im not sure if the raven piece comes with hardware or not if purchased separately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top