Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2016 4:45:59 PM EDT
I have a Shield arriving tomorrow and want to get a OWB holster for it as soon as I can.    Does anyone have a favorite or suggestions?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Raven Phantom
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Raven Phantom
View Quote

It's a little pricey but I like it.    I'd love to hear more opinions.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 9:01:42 PM EDT
[#3]
IBX Tactical.

Sitting here with my Shield on, and a spare mag carrier from them. I've also got holsters for my Glock's from him as well.

He doesn't have the TLR-6 for the Shield, but when I got it, I mailed it to him so he could do the holster up for me. Cannot say enough how awesome he is to deal with, and the quality is top notch. I have a Bravo holster, and it is utter crap compared to his work.

I have no experience with Raven's gear, but seems every dealing I've had with Bravo has been a clusterfuck.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 12:50:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Blackpoint Tactical Leather Wing.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Contact your favorite kydex bender and have them make you something to your specifications. If you need a pointer in a certain direction let me know I'll shoot you a PM, been dealing with a really good guy lately.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Contact your favorite kydex bender and have them make you something to your specifications. If you need a pointer in a certain direction let me know I'll shoot you a PM, been dealing with a really good guy lately.
View Quote

This, at this point there are hundreds of good kydex holster makers.......
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:22:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Cleveland Kydex has some good deals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top