Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2016 2:48:38 PM EDT
So I want to mount a combo laser/light under my CZ SP-01 Tactical, for home defense purposes.  I'd like to keep it under $200 so I don't raise eyebrows higher than they need to be.  I was looking hard at the Lasermax SPS-C-R Spartan, because it seems to get good reviews, and is currently about $147 on Amazon.com.  Does anyone have any real experience with this model, or can offer another model that fits my needs?  I don't need it to be built like a tank, as it will be either sitting in a safe, or being shot at the range 99.99% of the time.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I want to mount a combo laser/light under my CZ SP-01 Tactical, for home defense purposes.  I'd like to keep it under $200 so I don't raise eyebrows higher than they need to be.  I was looking hard at the Lasermax SPS-C-R Spartan, because it seems to get good reviews, and is currently about $147 on Amazon.com.  Does anyone have any real experience with this model, or can offer another model that fits my needs?  I don't need it to be built like a tank, as it will be either sitting in a safe, or being shot at the range 99.99% of the time.  Thanks!
View Quote

Look in the EE for something used....OR THESE  The lower two have a better chance of having holsters made for them if need be than the Lasermax brand  

VIRIDIAN AMAZON

AMAZON TLR-4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top