Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2016 11:54:42 AM EDT
I know Ruger stopped making this gun years ago but there has to be something out there.    I checked Ebay, Gunbroker and the web and all i seem to find is Fobus stuff and universal holsters that say they fit the P90 but most reviews say that customers have had issues with them

I'm not looking for anything high speed.  Just something to wear to the range and maybe occasionally carry during the winter
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like there's still plenty of options out there

CTD offerings

It's looking like Fobus, Uncle Mikes, and Blackhawk are making kydex/polymer offerings.

Amazon carries the Fobus offerings

There's a P90 option here

Ruger-holsters.com

Blade-Tech offers some as well.  Here's a link to their classic OWB series

Looks like there's plenty of options.  Just have to decide which you want.  I'd probably go with the Blade Tech classic OWB and be done with it unless you want some kind of retention past friction fit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Galco Fletch or High Noon make excellent models for the P90 I believe.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Desantis black leather thumb brake with the basket weave pattern and it works great with my P90 45 auto.
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Last I checked, Triple-K still has some leftover old stock in the old Ruger P-series holsters. I have a leather SOB and magazine pouch made by them for a different gun, not bad quality at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top