Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2016 3:31:50 PM EDT
Hi, I have been trying to contact them though Email and by phone, I even placed a order on their website. I need a belt loop for my holster that I have of theirs and I have not been having any luck. They used to be a great company and respond right away but It's been weeks now with no response.

https://www.sidearmor.com/
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 2:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about that. The one and last time I ordered something from them I hadn't received it in 4 months and then it took about the same amount of time to get my refund. I never ordered from them again.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#2]
They replied to my message though Facebook on the 8th and said my order was shipping, here it is the 19th and still no order or update. I really like this holster and want to get the parts to fix it. I don't understand how someone can run a good business in to the ground.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top