Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2016 6:15:39 PM EDT
Good Afternoon...I've recently acquired a Les Baer UTC that I intend to carry OWB.  I know that the bluing will wear, and that is fine.  I prefer the way that leather wears on a pistol like this one.  I'm looking for suggestions for a quality holster that is as handsome as the pistol it will carry.  

Uses for the rig will be - at the range / around our place, and occasional OWB carry in town with a shirt over it.  

I've looked at Milt Sparks Axiom as a possibility, but it looks like a pretty good wait for one.  What do you recommend?  I'm thinking horsehide?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 6:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Tucker Gunleather.

I've had a Tucker forever that I carry my Glocks () in.

(Google Image results)
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the glaco summer comfort, affordable and looks nice. Plus no wait.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Your gong to want a custom leather holster for that gun.  Check out Parker leather on Facebook. He's a retired cop makes awesome leather holsters!
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I love my Kirkpatrick Texas Strongside.  I didn't think I'd like the cant but it's my favorite
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got a simply rugged holster I use from time to time. Its comfortable and he's got some nice, classy and rather distinctive options.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Tucker Gunleather is good stuff. I have 2 of their belts and 1 holster. Would buy again.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm a huge fan of Kramer horsehide belt scabbards. I own one for all my handguns and they're usually my "BBQ" holsters (mahogany is beautiful).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top