Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2016 11:55:03 AM EDT
My new gun belt is thick, plus it has the cobra buckle system, so I'm having difficulty finding a holster that works. The bravo concealment has little room to feed a belt through it as it is. Looking for OWB that rides high for concealment. Not a fan of pancake style.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you trying to shove the male portion of the cobra through the belt slots?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#3]
No, that part comes out lol. The gap between the belt loop and kydex is insanely thin.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#4]
See if Bear River has what you want. Great holsters at a excellent price.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 9:02:31 AM EDT
[#5]
X-concealment brand "C" series holster, I have the open slide model so it works with multiple glocks. Belt fits through easily, hugs nice and tight to the body.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 9:16:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My new gun belt is thick, plus it has the cobra buckle system, so I'm having difficulty finding a holster that works. The bravo concealment has little room to feed a belt through it as it is. Looking for OWB that rides high for concealment. Not a fan of pancake style.
View Quote

Uncle Mike's Kydex Paddle Holster.
Been using one for my Commander for years.  Adjustable for height and rake.  Doesn't move around at all.

http://www.unclemikes.com/holsters/kydex-holsters/kydex-paddle-holsters

Link Posted: 8/15/2016 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe just change out the belt loops??

http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/index.php?cPath=41_56_706

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top