Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2016 12:22:17 AM EDT
Getting closer to getting an STI 2011 Tactical DS 4.0 that I plan to put on a spare Streamlight TLR-1 on it.

What are my options for holsters, if there are any?
Thinking forward, I am thinking are there any holsters for the STI 2011 Tac with TLR-1s besides the custom kydex styles?
Will a 1911 lightbearing holster work as well?
I assume the base/upper portion of the lower frame has the same dimensions as a 1911, just the grips area of the lower is different? In which case a 1911 holster would work in theory.

I do prefer some kind of active retention.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 5:05:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Safariland 6287-5621-411, Bladetech can build you a level 2 holster to your specs too.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:49:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Any light bearing holster for a 1911 with TLR will work. Kydex holster will lock onto the light. Out on the farm I sometimes carry my 4.0 with x300 in a holster made for a 5 inch gun and it locks in fine.
HH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top