Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2016 1:15:36 PM EDT
I'm  looking at buying a lightweight Sig P938 to carry either or both ways, at 3:00 or appendix, while running and fast walking,  and in the summer, with shorts and lightweight pants on, without  a belt.

I went to JM Custom Kydex and they have an IWB Universal Kydex with an UltiClip and to Tulster with regular clip.

Both  seem to be high quality and expensive kydex manufacturers with long wait times.

I'm  used to quality having worn Milt Sparks and Alessi for many years.

Anyone here vouch for these two manufacturers or make other recommendations?

I'll  be needing a high quality lightweight kydex holster  in the very near future.

Appreciate.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I can only speak to JM Custom, but I love their holsters. I have an AIWB for my G19 and an IWB3 for my G43. I'm getting an OWB2 arriving this week that I ordered middle of March so about two months from the date of order (he tends to be ahead of his quoted lead times which are 9-10 weeks right now). Sometimes, he has in-stock items ready to ship quickly so you can get by the normally longer wait times.

I'm looking at the universal holster with Ulticlip myself. I'd like to add the wedge to it although I have the extra tuck on my AIWB and it's not uncomfortable.

I really like the demos I've seen Ulticlip put out. Looks like a good piece of gear.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been very happy with my JM Custom OWB.  Looking forward to getting some more of his products in the future.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]

I have nothing but good things to say about JM Custom Kydex. I have one of the AIWB holsters for my HK P30. My only regret is getting the soft belt loops rather than the clip. I was going to order the clip after the fact and swap it out myself, but I was told that wasn't possible as the hole spacing differs for the soft loops and the clip.

I just recently got a G-Code Incog holster for my M&P Shield and absolutely love it. I just checked their site (tacticalholsters.com) and they don't offer the Incog for the P938. But I'd keep them in mind if you need a holster for another pistol.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I got an IWB holster from https://eight2ten.com/ for a Glock 43 and I really like it.  Gun fits tight and it's good quality.  I like the belt hook because it is really simple.  They ship after about 10 days.

ETA: I got this one IWB.  Check out the reviews.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top