Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2016 9:42:27 AM EDT
Looking for a single magazine pouch for Glock 43 mags. This will be right side carry (left hand shooters) with rounds facing forward.

Not looking to wait 4+ weeks from somewhere like Bravo Concealment, as much as I like their stuff.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#1]
What did your multiple Google searches turn up?
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I see some stuff by On Your 6 but it looks like more material than necessary to secure the magazine. It looks like the bottom of the magazine pouch would dig in to your side when worn IWB.

Also looked into some by a company called Kytex but not a fan of them having open slots in the side of the pouch.

I would prefer something that is IWB rather than OWB. OWB seems to be the majority of the market.

Since the G43 is a "summer carry" and worn exclusively IWB I figure the magazine pouch should be the same.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#3]
DSG CDC - https://dsgarms.com/dsgcdc-m-43
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#4]
There is a member here who does custom kydex, very high quality, personable, fast and priced well.

His username is goodmedicine.  Send him an IM.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 9:53:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Raven has exactly what you want on their quick ship section.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Looking for a single magazine pouch for Glock 43 mags. This will be right side carry (left hand shooters) with rounds facing forward.

Not looking to wait 4+ weeks from somewhere like Bravo Concealment, as much as I like their stuff.
View Quote

eBay is your friend
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 5:31:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Try Kytex holsters. I have them for my 1911s, my glock 19/17, and my 43. I've also used them for my fnx and hk45c. They work, they are cheap and they don't take 10 weeks to get. Plus they have good customer service.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 6:33:56 AM EDT
[#8]
This is a good one.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Bravo concealment's mag pouches are on their rush order system.  Usually ship in 2 or three days.  I have both the double and single mag pouches and they are absolutely amazing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#10]
This is relevant to my interests.  For such a slim magazine most of the options out they are bulky and seem to be similiarily constructed.

I picked up a Blue Force Gear belt mag pouch but haven't figured out how to retrofit for a belt clip vs the belt loop to convert it to IWB.  It does have a OWB horizontal option FWIW.

Blue Force Gear Belt Pouch

ETA, stupid iPad autocorrect
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#11]
WWW.SNAGMAG.COM
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WWW.SNAGMAG.COM
View Quote

Nice.  Ordered one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nice.  Ordered one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WWW.SNAGMAG.COM

Nice.  Ordered one.

I love mine.  Carrying a spare mag has never been more comfortable and discreet.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 8:27:13 AM EDT
[#14]
I was taking a defensive pistol course and they wanted us to have a mag carrier, so I needed one in a hurry. I had some Amazon points and ordered this one. I am very happy with it. I carry it IWB weak side appendix but I see no reason you couldn't carry it OWB on your right side. Prime shipping too.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Try Kytex holsters. I have them for my 1911s, my glock 19/17, and my 43. I've also used them for my fnx and hk45c. They work, they are cheap and they don't take 10 weeks to get. Plus they have good customer service.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I carry two of these for my Pare double stack!
KYTEX
Stay close to the body! I like them both!
Did not buy the double mag pouch.
Because I thought I might want to have only one mag on!
That has not happen yet!!!
Wait time not sure, call or e-mail for that information!
Let us see what you decided on!!!

PITA45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top