Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2016 8:35:03 AM EDT
Does anyone make a good one? I have several holsters for my J, but they don't work very well AIWB as the gun always wants to roll or flop out.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 8:57:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a FIST (K1 I think) that is ultra-thin kydex that I like and a Garrity Gunleather one that I wear less often but still like.
The Garrity has the clip offset from the cylinder so it slims down it's profile just a bit. The FIST is just so thin that it doesn't much matter.
The FIST is starting to show some wear as it's aging and has some mileage on it.
The advantage to the Garrity is it's sweat guard. The advantage of the FIST is the low profile.
Next FIST I get will have a sweat guard.
I'm happy with both.

Cheers!
-JC
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder to AIWB carry my J-frame. It works pretty good. I can get some pics up when I get home later.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm selling a Ritchie appendix rig in EE since I'm switching to the G43

Nice rig....
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 12:54:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Dark star gear
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 5:32:56 AM EDT
[#6]
The Alessi Deep Cover is the best .
The talon clip works well regardless of the type of pants you are wearing even without a belt.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dark star gear
View Quote

His is pretty legit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the additional suggestions. I'll look into all and give one or two a try.
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 9:35:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

His is pretty legit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dark star gear

His is pretty legit.

Seems really spend compared to others? Are they worth it?

and i know you get what you pay for,,, usually Thats why I'm asking.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#10]
El Paso Leather makes a nice rough-out one.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I am hooked on DeSantis sof tuk and pocket tuk.  They are both thin, affordable, have good retention, adjustable cant, and have kydex belt clips (steel ones eat holes in my shirts).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top