Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2016 5:13:37 PM EDT
I have a G19 and plan on getting a P320 soon. I will need IWB mag holder for each I am looking for single mag holder I have tried the owb and I would like to try iwb. I have found leather on Comtac but I would like kydex.   What do you have got pics?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like the Phlster IWB carrier.  it has adjustable tension and is not bulky at all.

I've also got a Trex coming that is similar but appears to have a bit more bulk.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I recently ordered 2 single mag carriers from kytex, every review I've seen has been very positive and they appear to have minimal bulk. The design is a very simple one in which you can actually just flip the carrier around and use it IWB (read their site for further clarification). Prices were reasonable, <$20 each, reviews were good, and lots of different makes/models are available.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered a Alabamaholsters mag carrier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top