Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2016 4:30:04 PM EDT
So I ordered three sets of Meprolight Tru Dot night sights for my Glock 17's from Optics Planet 29 December for about $49 each. About middle of January I call to get a status and they say they're back-ordered until sometime in February.

So I get online to find another source and the prices have doubled and everyone is out of stock. What gives? I didn't think Meprolights were all that popular for night sights. But anyway, I had the green front dot and rear orange dots on my G21's and loved them. I even bought the rear sight tool so I could install them professionally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top