Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2016 6:34:07 PM EDT

This is an update to my previous review of the INCOG, specifically because the first review was only in an AIWB (appendix inside the waist band) carry position and without the mag caddy.  This review will be with and without a mag caddy, AIWB, IWB (traditional strong side carry at 3 o'clock) and other person's opinions other than my own whom I let carry with this holster for several months at a time.  I will not cover some of the concepts and topics I normally do since I already reviewed this holster, but will try to cover all the bases that I may have missed before.

Read the full review here ->  http://www.vdmsr.com/2016/02/g-code-haley-strategic-incog-iwb.html
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#1]
You pretty much summed up all the points of why I don't own an Incog.

The holster was poorly designed, but I think G-Code has some sort of cult following so they get rave reviews.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 4:14:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The holster was poorly designed, but I think G-Code has some sort of cult following so they get rave reviews.
View Quote

About the way I felt too. IMO no holster should rely on the belt clips for concealment, there are just better designs out there.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There is definitely a cult following.

Quoted:
Quoted:

About the way I felt too. IMO no holster should rely on the belt clips for concealment, there are just better designs out there.

I agree that the holster should be designed around concealment and not solely rely specifically on clips or attachments for concealment.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Could you relink your original review? Link not working for me. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Could you relink your original review? Link not working for me. Thanks.
View Quote

Link still works for me?

http://www.vdmsr.com/2016/02/g-code-haley-strategic-incog-iwb.html
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#6]
link works for me.

awesome honest review. much appreciated
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:04:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
link works for me.

awesome honest review. much appreciated
View Quote

Thanks for reading!
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the review. I know I've seen a lot of these holsters for sale in EE that are brand new and just purchased. AIWB is not for everyone and the bigger the holster the harder it is to carry that way. Great concept but might not be a good design for this type of carry. Less is better in this application.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Great review.

I was given one to me by a buddy. Holster looks like it would not be comfortable at all. I have found it to in fact ride great and very comfortable strong side traditionally behind the hip.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#10]
yeah i had the incog for about two days, but it was very uncomfortable for me so i went back to my RCS phantom, since i wasnt using the incogi let a friend borrow it, he hasnt given it back yet idk if he ever will, im not to distraught about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top