Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2015 6:40:06 PM EDT
What's the general feeling on these now?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have probably put about 500 rnds through my G19 with them and another 250ish through a FA Glock 17 and have not had a single issue... I would say they are GTG, hoping to score some of the GL-9s black friday
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#2]
My G17 mags have been flawless and I'm looking forward to the G21 mags.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Waiting for G23 pmags as well.  Would be great to see something in an extended version.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I have some that I've been shooting with my 19 for a few months now, no problems whatsoever.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
They seem decent enough.  I bought 5 when they were on sale a few months back - don't even remember where and for how much.

Ran them at a pistol class - zero malfunctions.  Ran them in a G3 17L, and G4 17 and 34.

Only concern I have is that since they have no liner and hence are much lighter, they don't always drop as easily as the factory mags.  I was a little slower on my reloads.

I just jumped on the Brownell's 3-pack sale on factory Glock mags - $54.99.  The Magpuls will likely be relegated to target/plinking.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

There will be G21 mags?  
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:41:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Only thing I don't like about mine is that they don't always drop free, I think its because theyre too light. Other than that, they run flawlessly for me.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:46:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just jumped on the Brownell's 3-pack sale on factory Glock mags - $54.99.  The Magpuls will likely be relegated to target/plinking.
View Quote

Do you happen to have a link to that sale or has it ended already? I had it in my email and messed around and deleted it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:50:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Do you happen to have a link to that sale or has it ended already? I had it in my email and messed around and deleted it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already done.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 5:04:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There will be G21 mags?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There will be G21 mags?  

I sure as hell hope so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top