Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2015 2:42:11 PM EDT
I can't seem to find the damn thing in stock.

Anything else along those lines? I never liked the lights that are longer than the guns, sort of defeats the whole idea of buying a more compact pistol when it brings a 19 to 17 length. Looking for an all in one carry/house package and I think this would be perfect.

Last on the list, anybody making leather for these yet?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think it comes out till later this month.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:03:02 PM EDT
[#2]
that would explain everybody having a 7-10 day wait.

I figured that meant they had them already and just sold out.

Thanks very much
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Haley Strategic is running a deal right now for pre-orderon the INCOG Shadow and XC-1 combination.  Might be something to look into.  Just wish I had the extra funds right now to pick one up myself.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haley Strategic is running a deal right now for pre-orderon the INCOG Shadow and XC-1 combination.  Might be something to look into.  Just wish I had the extra funds right now to pick one up myself.
View Quote

Came to post this.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#5]
While I would prefer leather I'd look at something like that, I can't do IWB though I find it terribly uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While I would prefer leather I'd look at something like that, I can't do IWB though I find it terribly uncomfortable.
View Quote

I carried my pistols on OWB belt holsters for the last 29 years. I never liked IWB holster either, that is until I tried the StealthGear Onyx holster. This is the first and only IWB I will wear because it is the only IWB holster that I actually find comfortable to wear and can forget that I am wearing it. Check it out, it changed my mind about IWB wearing of a pistol. They run about $100 and the wait is 3 weeks for delivery, but, it is worth the wait.

http://stealthgearusa.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top