Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2015 5:26:19 PM EDT
Who Makes an immediately available owb kydex holster for a glock 26 and a mag pouch?  I know of raven concealment but that's about it, I have a lot of leather but little kydex besides serpa holsters.  Thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
My bad guys. Didn't mean to break the rules.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#2]
DSG Arms, also KT-Mech was very fast when I ordered, and Comp-Tac.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:46:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can have one made in 1 day and I can ship it out to you! Check me out at primaryholsters.com and email me at [email protected]
View Quote

Need to work on your blocking and sight channel a bit more. Also on the holster with the quick clip/FOMI needs to have the bottom of the clip a little more on the kydex or it will cause it to slip off the belt a little to easy.
Go over to kydexpro and learn a little more.

also I wouldn't be posting your holster company name and so on in threads advertising while not being a sponsor nor even a member here is kinda frowned upon.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the tips and sorry for misusing the forum! Won't happen again.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 2:34:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Raven makes great stuff and should have those things available in quick ship

JM kydex makes some great stuff as well- very durable
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Raven makes great stuff and should have those things available in quick ship

JM kydex makes some great stuff as well- very durable
View Quote

+1 on the JMCK. Holsters are all extremely personal, but for me, JMCK is second to none. There will be a wait though. Raven quick ship is probably best bet if you need it now. That or Ebay, but plan to pay a premium to skip the wait.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:10:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Need to work on your blocking and sight channel a bit more. Also on the holster with the quick clip/FOMI needs to have the bottom of the clip a little more on the kydex or it will cause it to slip off the belt a little to easy.

also I wouldn't be posting your holster company name and so on in threads advertising while not being a sponsor nor even a member here is kinda frowned upon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I can have one made in 1 day and I can ship it out to you! Check me out at primaryholsters.com and email me at [email protected]

Are you taking a break or something. Haven't seen any new holster pics on Facebook or flickr.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you taking a break or something. Haven't seen any new holster pics on Facebook or flickr.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah I haven't put much out there. Been a busy summer with trips, sports with the little guy, dirt bike tracks and just life so I haven't been pushing anything. I just finished up 3 holsters last night that I planned on snapping a few pictures of.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Fury Carry Solutions Go to the products tab then click the quick ship button.

I've always been happy with Raven but went with a Fury for my HK VP9 because they had it in stock. Also bought the pancake wings.

It was identical in quality compared to the Raven.

Just ordered another for my Walther PPS.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:29:57 AM EDT
[#10]
I love my Bravo Concealment rig. They offer a rush option for all Glocks I believe. Ships within five days.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Give IBX Tactical a look, they have what you are looking for and i've had nothing but a great experience ordering from them
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:17:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Raven quick ship/thread
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:03:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Give IBX Tactical a look, they have what you are looking for and i've had nothing but a great experience ordering from them
View Quote

Nate's a good dude, and does phenomenal work.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does he have a pretty fast turnaround time? Thinking about ordering the Night Rambler.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Does he have a pretty fast turnaround time? Thinking about ordering the Night Rambler.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i got my first holster from him in about 2-3 weeks, i'm currently a week into waiting on a holster right now
the only other experience i have with waiting is when i ordered an incog a year ago and waited something like 6-8 weeks
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Awesome thanks for the info. I'm going to give IBX a try.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Chiefs game kicks off soon! Here's my IBX game day holster I had Nate do embossed with the Arrowhead.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Here's my Shield holster he also did. It's the Nazarene symbol that ISIS uses to mark Christian homes. I live next to a mosque.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top