Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2015 9:23:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Been using JMCK for kydex. I have zero reason to change, his CS is way to good. That AIWB side car looks interesting though.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone using a T.Rex Arms holster? They are in my home state and appear to make good stuff without a crazy wait time.

Any feedback?
View Quote

Ive been running their Sidecar for about 3 months and loving it so far. It seems like a lot to cram down your pants, but once its clipped onto my belt I hardly even notice it. I like the idea of having an extra mag at the ready, and drawing from it is very quick and natural. The material seems really durable and the retention is adjustable on the firearm and the extra mag.  

I like it so much that ive ordered another holster from them, a light-bearing appendix holster so I can carry my new APL and it still fits my RMR. Wait on the first Sidecar was only ~2 weeks, but it was a common gun and a common color holster so that im sure that helped. This new order is in Army Green with an optic cut so im sure it will take longer. Only con to the new setup is that ill have to run another mag carrier on the side to have a spare mag.  

Previous to this I was carrying the Raven Eidolon, which is also a really well made holster. I still like the Eidolon, and occasionally carry my 26 in it for lo-pro situations or tighter fitting clothing. The Eidolon will clear an RMR and suppressor sights so I can still carry my 19 in it if I wanted to, just no weaponlight.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 6:36:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I had an older style sidecar for my shield, but it didn't conceal very well for me. The new versions with the "claw" looks like a really good improvement. I would purchase another for my next holster if the need ever arrives
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 3:27:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had an older style sidecar for my shield, but it didn't conceal very well for me. The new versions with the "claw" looks like a really good improvement. I would purchase another for my next holster if the need ever arrives
View Quote

I agree that the claw go a long way in aiding to conceal the weapon. I carry my 19 daily and in most of my clothing it conceals very well. Only time I have problems is when I wear a snugger than usual shirt.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 1:53:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I have a Nomad on the way for my G19, may need to send them a follow up email and add a claw to the order.

ETA: and done
View Quote

Good call going with the claw, I happen to have a light bearing Nomad on order right now so I cant tell you how I like it yet but I went with the claw on it as well. When she gets here ill update with impressions.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Subscribed, I'd also like to hear how Trex holsters perform.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:43:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:21:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 3:12:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I really like mine. It's been amazing. Forgot the model but it attaches to a safariland leg shroud.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top