Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2015 11:47:47 PM EDT
I got my Alien Gear IWB Cloak Tuck 3.0 today. It's an awesome holster that is super comfortable. I barely feel it when I have it on. The extra parts have different sized spacers, screws, etc.  They also have this little rubber Alien Head thing with a circle on top of it (as if it were a charm of some sort that could be worn around a necklace), lol.  Anybody know what the heck this thing is for?!

Thanks,

Docsdeer1
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:49:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm waiting not-so-patiently for my 3.0 to arrive.  My sister has one that she carries daily and it is the most comfortable holster I've ever tried.

According to the stated ship time, I have 3 more weeks to wait.   The reviews all say it is worth it, and my experience tells me the same.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#2]
ag holsters suck. i tried one for my g19 and was supposed to have it in 3 weeks. almost seven weeks later it shows up, its comfortable but retention and holstering a gun blows. bought another crossbreed and gave the pos ag to a friend
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, mine took right at a month to get.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I had 2 of the 2.0's break on me. I emailed AG and heard nothing then got a promo email about the 3.0 and replied to the promo email and was instructed to call them. They sent me another 2.0 for free  and a 3.0 for $6.
Not bad CS so i will keep using them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have had my AG about a year now (it's a 2.0) and it's pretty comfortable. I have fallen asleep on the couch with it on several times. I may try a Crossbreed in the next year just because of the amount of reviews I have heard. But I will keep buying AG products for sure.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a few AG iwb and owb 2.0 holsters. Honestly i like both and regularly wear them. I carry my 1911 in a crossbreed but no complaints on the AG
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:22:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have had my AG about a year now (it's a 2.0) and it's pretty comfortable. I have fallen asleep on the couch with it on several times. I may try a Crossbreed in the next year just because of the amount of reviews I have heard. But I will keep buying AG products for sure.
View Quote

If you like them and they work for you that's what really matters.  But from personal experience, I submit to you that when you step up and buy a Cross, CompTac, or StealthGear your eyes will be open wide and you will wonder what the hell took you so long.  

I probably would have been much happier with my AG if I didn't have some of the others mentioned.  But since I do own some of the others, I find the AG to be completely substandard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top