Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2015 11:53:54 PM EDT
I'm too thin to carry horizontal.

I want it weighted on both sides (mags on one side), unless there's a way to distribute the weight evenly with just the handgun???

I want it well made.. I had a generic uncle mike's holster and it was worthless.
The straps didn't stay on, it would fall apart while walking, and the heavier side always drooped, with the lighter side pressed up into my arm pit. It was a nightmare.

Suggestions? I have a 90-two.

IWB and OWB are not an option, for health reasons. It must be a shoulder holster.

How is this?
http://www.craftholsters.com/vertical-roto-shoulder-holster-falco-35340

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:20:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to the Arizona Gunrunners web sight. Good prices. Then go to the Galco tab and take a look.  They have a vertical holster that you can get in tan or black.  I have one in black.  Has mag pouch on opposite side of gun for two mags.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:09:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Take a look at Aker International.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Neither of them make one for the 90-two, that I can see. (not 92!)
Guess I'll have to use the one I linked. :p

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:30:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Neither of them make one for the 90-two, that I can see. (not 92!)
Guess I'll have to use the one I linked. :p

Thanks.
View Quote

What the heck is a,;  90-2 ??   Galco does make a verticle shoulder holster for a Beretta model 92.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top