Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2015 11:33:11 AM EDT
Anyone carry an INCOG holster behind the hip? If so, how's it working out for you?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I use it behind the hip for a Glock 19 or 26 all the time. Works great, low profile and comfortable.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry my G19 and my full size 1911 behind the hip with incogs. Works fine
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]
That's the way I always carry Incog 1 clip 4:00 Glock 19 Very comfortable
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 12:37:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Not to hijack the thread, but does anybody carry the INCOG Shadow holster in the same way the OP mentioned?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Carry Glock 22 behind the hip with the INCOG Running a single clip.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you adjust your cant or leave it straight draw? Any double use for appendix?
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 1:42:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you adjust your cant or leave it straight draw? Any double use for appendix?
View Quote

I adjusted the can't on mine.  Brings the butt of the gun forward, making it easier to conceal.  I trued running double clip when carrying appendix, but felt that it was unneccasary as a single clip held the holster very secure and allowed for a little bit of flexibility and movement.  This made the holster alittle more comfortable.  At least that has been my experience but YMMV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top