Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2015 3:07:38 PM EDT
Any feedback on these? Looking for something small for my G19 that will not get in the way when I carry appendix at around 1pm. I have read a review or two that states when you slide it in to a kydex holster, even one made to fit the light, it turns on because of the pressure on the "paddles" as its getting holstered. Anyone experience this?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#1]
If your kydex holster made for that light hits the paddles in anyway during holster/reholstering then it wasn't made right.

I've handled those lights and the paddles seem really delicate and I've seen them break.  If I wanted a laser on my glock (which I don't really understand anyways) I would not choose that model.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your kydex holster made for that light hits the paddles in anyway during holster/reholstering then it wasn't made right.

I've handled those lights and the paddles seem really delicate and I've seen them break.  If I wanted a laser on my glock (which I don't really understand anyways) I would not choose that model.
View Quote

Its not a laser.........its a light only, and much less bulkier then all the competition (IE surefire x300, any streamlight TLR model). The only other real option is the Crimson trace lightguard which adds too much bulk under the triggerguard, defeating the purpose of my undercut job
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I was also considering this light for my M&P 9c and found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoKVnlgRs7s I'm not sure why the TLR is in it, as it's a totally different category of light, but there is some pretty good info and specs on it, but beware its pretty long. The one thing I've noticed while looking at this light online is that it's pretty wide, so keep that in mind.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the video..........I remembered surefire is releasing a new weaponlight this year XC1, and that one is very small and looks promising. I will most likely hold out for that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top