Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2015 9:12:29 AM EDT
I have no affiliation to Concealment Solutions. I just have fallen in love with the company and their gear.

Concealment Solutions is a small family holster business based out of Utah. The owner Jason Christensen makes very high quality products and has some of the best customer service I've ever used. Shipping is always very fast, I think the longest I've ever waited is about a week and a half before it's in my hands. I have been using his holsters for almost 5 years, and now have many of his products. Customization options are available, and the website is easy to navigate. Check the holster upgrades page! They have one of the better lists of available pistol and light combinations I have seen. I cannot recommend concealment solutions enough, I am yet to be unhappy with any product I've gotten from them.

I also own Alien Gear, cross breed, raven concealment, bravo concealment, desantis, Serpa's and TJ holsters. Many of those I like, but they just are not on the same level as Concealment solutions.

Here are the Concealment Solutions holsters I'm currently using.

Micro Mamba CE (Combat Edition) for a Smith and Wesson J frame

Custom Micro Mamba CE with mag carrier for a Ruger LCP

Horse hide Black Mamba for a 1911

This is my personal favorite. I carry this a lot!!
Black Mamba CE for a Springfield Armory XDm 3.8

Sidewinder for a 1911

Sidewinder for a Smith and Wesson M&P

Sidewinder Zero Cant for a Springfield Armory XDm

Cobra for a Sig Sauer P226 no rail (these new fast clips are awesome!!)

Custom Kryptek Typhoon Cobra holster for a Springfield Armory XDm 3.8

I love the new Cobra Holster with the Fast clips. Compared to the raven, bravo, tj's. This sits much much closed to the body. I've been concealing it under a polo shirt for two days now. It's a level of concealment that I've only been able to get with IWB until now.

Let me know what you think.

-Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top