Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2015 7:28:26 PM EDT
Who's used a good one what won't break the bank.  Looking for something for Church and those days where I have to tuck the shirt.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Galco.  They have both the Ankle Glove and COP Ankle Band for the Sig 938.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 6:04:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who's used a good one what won't break the bank.  Looking for something for Church and those days where I have to tuck the shirt.
View Quote

I tried the ankle holser for the P938.  I couldn't get it right.  It was about a month and I just gave up.  It is great gun for AIWB or even 5 o'clock, but it is just too big for the ankle for me.  It printed enough to look like I had a few people ask if I sprained my ankle, as it looked like I had a strange cast or something.  I went back the the S&W 340 airweight ankle carry.

Good luck, and if you find something that works for you, please let us know.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 8:51:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the suggestions.  I may try a cheepie or just save for something along the lines of LCP.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the remora ankle rig for the 938. It fits alright if you have "comfort fit" pants, but it's very bulky and isn't very comfortable. The galco rigs are probably better
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top