Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2015 10:42:18 AM EDT
I should preface this by saying that I do not work for IBX, have zero financial interest in IBX and am simply a satisfied customer.

Since holsters for the CZ75 SP01 are few and and far between I wanted to post up a quick review of my newest OWB. It is made by www.ibxtactical.com here in North Carolinla. I've had several of their holsters in the past and they've always been incredibly well made, with quick lead times, the owner Jason takes pride in his work and it shows.

He has a bluegun exchange program so I purchased the SP01 bluegun and had it shipped directly to him, two weeks later his beauty showed up. IBX offers multiple belt loop styles for both OWB and IWB carry, for a gun this big I wanted the pancake loops to distribute the weight as evenly as possilbe

Retention is adjustable via a set-screw near the trigger guard

Link Posted: 5/17/2015 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm wearing one of their holsters and mag carriers right now!

Great guy to do business with, and much better quality than Bravo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top