Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2015 8:08:14 PM EDT
Wondering how quick they are to process and ship your order. I think I need a barrel for my M&P.

ETA: placed an order this morning, 4/28/15.  We'll see how long it takes to ship and arrive.

ETA2: wow. Order status changed to shipped by this afternoon. I never received an order notification/invoice by email nor a shipping notice or tracking number. I was a little perplexed by that. We'll see if it arrives by the weekend.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:19:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes...they are gtg.

No issues with shipping
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure they are good to go. I wanted to know how quickly they shipped. Within 2-3 business days or longer? More along those lines.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay, so... they're fast. Got my barrel today. It shipped USPS out on Monday. Again, I never got an email purchase notification or tracking, but it got here within a week. I'm certain it will shoot perfectly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top